The official college football kickoff is August 28, and you don't have to miss a moment of the action with Xfinity X1. Here’s what you don’t want to miss when the first games roll around. Be sure to check your local listings for any schedule changes.
College football games you don't want to miss this season
If you love college football as much as we do, you don't want to miss this major match-ups coming your way in the 2021/2022 season, including:
- Clemson vs. Georgia (SEPT. 4, hosted in Charlotte)
- Oregon at Ohio State (SEPT. 11)
- Miami vs. Alabama (SEPT. 4, hosted in Atlanta)
- Penn State at Ohio State (OCT. 30)
- USC at Notre Dame (OCT. 23)
... and many, many more!
How to stream college football
Here are the major networks and their conference affiliations:
- ABC: ACC, American, Big 12, Big Ten, Pac-12
- CBS: SEC
- FOX: Pac-12, Big 12, Big Ten
- NBC: Notre Dame
- ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU: ACC, American, Big 12, Big Ten
If you want to stream college football games on other networks like NBC, Fox Sports 1 and the SEC Network, check your Xfinity listings to watch live games from your mobile device or computer with the Xfinity Stream app and web portal!
Xfinity also offers the College Sports Package for those looking to get the most live regular season action.
What's more, ESPN+ is now available on X1 and Xfinity Flex. Learn more about ESPN+ and the Disney bundle here.