Be prepared no matter the weather
For areas impacted by severe weather, we cannot assess damage and determine restoration time until the storm has passed.
Please note that once your service is restored, you may experience additional temporary interruptions while our technicians are working.
Power must first be restored to both your home and to the local Xfinity network serving your neighborhood before our technicians can begin work to restore your Xfinity services.
Following that, we’ll work as quickly as we can to safely get your services back up and running.
If power has been restored to your home and to the local Xfinity network serving your neighborhood, but your services still aren't working, you may need to reboot your modem, router, and/or TV box. Here's how:
- Unplug your modem, router, and/or TV box from its power source
- Wait 5 seconds
- Plug your modem, router, and/or TV box back into the power source
Yes. You can access Xfinity Internet with our Xfinity WiFi Hotspots. Here’s how:
- Visit xfinity.com/learn/internet-service/wifi#WiFiMap for a map of indoor and outdoor Xfinity WiFi Hotspots.
- Once at a hotspot, select xfinitywifi or XFINITY from the list of available networks, and then launch a browser.
- Xfinity Internet customers (Internet Essentials or Performance Starter Internet speed tier or higher) can sign in using their Xfinity ID to be automatically connected at Xfinity WiFi Hotspots.
You can also access your other services and manage your account with the following apps when away from your home.
- Xfinity: Manage your account, check for outages, report service interruptions, and troubleshoot your equipment.
- Xfinity Stream: Watch live TV and On Demand content from your computer or mobile device; download shows and movies to watch offline in case you lose power.
For further details regarding Xfinity WiFi hotspots, please see Xfinity WiFi Hotspots Overview.
- Turn your mobile device into a personal hotspot. Remember that you can use your mobile device as a personal hotspot to connect your other devices to the Internet. Data used as a mobile hotspot will count toward your data charges for the billing cycle. You can also turn on your phone’s power saving mode to help make your battery life last longer.
- Track data usage. Remember that you can use the Xfinity Mobile app to track your data usage and manage your data option. If you’re using the By the Gig option but are using more data than usual, you may want to consider switching to the Unlimited Data option.
If your TV Box, Internet equipment, phone device, or any other rented Xfinity equipment was damaged, we’ll replace it at no additional charge.
- Fill out this form to request an equipment replacement and a team member will reach out.
- After your equipment is replaced, please properly dispose of the damaged equipment by dropping it off at any Xfinity Store. Or, bring it to your local UPS Store and an associate will pack and ship your equipment at no cost.
If you would like to discontinue your paper bill and receive an emailed paperless copy of your bill from now on, go to xfinity.com/paperless or use the My Account app to change your preferences. You’ll get an email notice each month when your bill is ready to view.
Xfinity Mobile account statements are paid automatically every month with the active card on file. Visit My Account on xfinity.com/mobile or use the Xfinity Mobile app at any time to update your card on file or to make a one-time payment. Call us at (888) 936-4968 if you have any questions.
Xfinity customers can make a payment at CheckfreePay payment locations in Walmart & Kroger, or at Western Union Quick Collect payment locations at stores like Rite Aid, Walgreens, Dollar General, and many supermarkets. Visit Western Union to find the Quick Collect options most convenient for you.
Please be sure to bring your Xfinity account number when paying your bill in-person. Your 16-digit Xfinity account number can be found in My Account and on your billing statement.
Access the Comcast Business Service Status Center to quickly view the connection status of your subscribed services. The Service Status Center detects the status of Business Internet, TV, Voice, Voice Mobility, and Business VoiceEdge Select™ services. The Service Status Center also offers tips and resources to stay connected in the event of a service interruption, including accessing Comcast Business My Account and downloading the Comcast Business App. If you have additional questions about how the weather-related event has impacted your business, our please call (800) 391-3000. We’re here to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Power must first be restored to your business as well as to the local Comcast network serving your neighborhood before our technicians can begin work to restore your services.
Once the power has been restored to your business and our network, we’ll work as quickly as we can to safely get your services back up and running.
Get updates for your area and information about your service by visiting the Comcast Business Service Status Center.