AMC +: what is it, and what can I watch?
AMC+, includes the best original series from AMC and sister networks like SundanceTV and IFC, ad-free with early premieres on demand, along with the streaming services Shudder, Sundance Now, and IFC Films Unlimited. The AMC+ package also includes an ad-free premium linear network available on Xfinity’s electronic program guide. The price of this bundle will be $4.99 per month, to match the current price of AMC Premiere, which is being replaced by AMC+.
The ad-free premium subscription AMC+ bundle will consist of the following:
- AMC - offers current seasons of hit series from AMC and its sister networks like IFC and SundanceTV anytime, ad-free, including Killing Eve, NOS4A2, The Walking Dead plus extras including bonus footage, sneak peeks of future episodes and exclusive behind-the-scenes features.
- Shudder – offers fans of horror and suspense the largest uncut, ad-free selection of series and films, including original hit series Creepshow and coming soon, acclaimed documentary Horror Noire.
- Sundance Now – offers a rich selection of original and exclusive series from true crime to heart-stopping dramas and thrillers from around the world, including Discovery of Witches, Riviera and, later this year, Killing for Love.
- IFC Films Unlimited – offers a broad collection of theatrically-released and award-winning titles from IFC Films, the leader in quality talent-driven independent film.
- Linear Network – includes an ad-free linear channel with some of the best programming AMC has to offer.
Customers currently subscribed to AMC Premiere will automatically receive AMC +. What’s more, customers can access the linear network on channel 1406.
WE TV +: what is it, and what can I watch?
WE tv+, features programming from the company’s reality network WE tv and ALLBLK streaming service and is also priced at $4.99 per month. The ad-free WE tv-branded bundle will include:
- WE tv – the #1 cable network for African American women and adults on Thursday and Friday nights, fueled by popular franchises including Marriage Boot Camp: Hip Hop Edition, Braxton Family Values, Growing Up Hip Hop and viral hits Love After Lockup and Life After Lockup.
- ALLBLK – the first subscription streaming service created for African American audiences, features a broad mix of original series, network TV shows, classic sitcoms, and feature films.
Customers currently subscribed to ALLBLK will automatically receive WE tv +.
Xfinity customers will be able to enjoy both bundles over the Internet and on demand via Xfinity TV platforms including on Xfinity X1 and Xfinity Flex, both searchable with the Xfinity Voice Remote, and across a range of devices in and out of home with Xfinity Stream.