Xfinity Communities makes connecting easier than ever
Internet & Connectivity
The best Internet experience with fast and reliable connection residents can count on
Excellent WiFi coverage in your property
- Managed WiFi is an ideal bulk offering for student housing, assisted living, and other multi-dwelling homes.
- Residents can connect through WiFi access points without additional equipment or installation.
- Count on fast Internet and reliable connection around the property
Get in touch about Managed WiFi
Instant access to fit everyone's needs
- Simple for residents to activate Xfinity xFi service within minutes of move-in
- Residents can take confidence in a powerful and secure connection throughout their home with Xfinity xFi
- Easy to add other Xfinity services when signing up
- No waiting for Internet installation or device shipment, no need to return equipment when residents move
Get in touch about making your property WiFi Ready
XFINITY SMART COMMUNITY PLATFORM
Comfort and control.
All on one platform.
- Residents can control automated home devices from our easy-to-use app.
- Save on energy use, manage doors and lights in vacant units with the property manager portal.
- Attract prospective residents with luxury smart automation control
Learn how to make your property a smart community
Xfinity X1: The ultimate entertainment experience
Never miss their favorite shows with DVR
Instantly search and control their entertainment with our award-winning Voice Remote
Enjoy live TV, sports and their favorite streaming apps, all in one place
Want to manage less equipment?
We have a streaming solution for your property.
Give your residents peace of mind with Xfinity Home
Smart app control
Restrictions apply. Not available in all areas. Services and features vary based upon service level. TV: Limited Basic service subscription required to receive other levels of service. Separate subscriptions required for certain streaming services. Viewing uses your Internet service and will count against any Xfinity data plan. Programming subject to change. Streaming content limited to the U.S. Internet: Actual speeds vary and are not guaranteed. For factors affecting speed visit www.xfinity.com/networkmanagement. Xfinity xFi available to Xfinity Internet customers with a compatible Xfinity Gateway. Advanced Security activation requires Xfinity app login. Home: Limited to residential customers. Equipment required with service and sold separately. Requires subscription to compatible High-Speed Internet service. Professional installation required for smoke detector, motion sensor, wireless keypad, door window sensors and touchscreen controller. AL: 001484, 001504; AR: 12-030; AZ: ROC 280515, BTR 18287-0; CA: CSLB 974291, ACO 7118; CT: ELC 0189754-C5; DE: FAL-0299, FAC-0293, SSPS 11-123; FL: EF0000921, EF20001002, EF0001095; GA: LVU406303, LVU406264, LVU406190; LVU406354; IL: PACA 127-001503; LA: F1691; MA: SS-001968; MD: 107-1776; ME: LM50017039; MI: 3601206217; MN: TS674412; MS: 15018010; NC: 2335-CSA, 29443-SP-FA/LV; NJ: Burglar and Fire Alarm Business Lic. #34BF00047700; NM: 373379; NY: licensed by the N.Y.S. Department of State 12000305421; OH: LIC# 53-89-1732; OR: CCB 192945; SC: BAC-13497, FAC-13440; TN: ACL 1597, ACL 1604; TX: ACR-1672104,-1818, B16922, B02571; UT: 8226921-6501; VA: 2705145289, DCJS 11-7361; VT: ES-02366; WA: COMCABS892DS; WASHINGTON, DC: ECS 902687, BBL 602512000005; WV: WV049211. Valid 1/1/19. See www.xfinity.com/homesecurity for current list. Xfinity Smart Community Platform: Connected devices and installation of connected devices not included. Features and services vary depending on connected devices. Standard data charges apply to app download and usage. ©2021 Comcast. All rights reserved.