Michael Scott fans, rejoice! The Office has officially come home to Peacock. Every episode of this iconic comedy series can now be streamed on Peacock with a subscription to Peacock Premium, which is included with X1 and Xfinity Flex at no additional cost! So, with that, let's break down some of the all-time best episodes from The Office.
The Funniest Episodes of 'The Office'
Whether you’re looking for the most cringe-inducing Michael Scott moments or most hilarious Dwight Schrute quips, this is our list of the all-time funniest episodes of The Office:
- Diversity Day (Season 1, Episode 2) – A diversity seminar led by… Michael Scott? Enough said.
- The Dundies (Season 2, Episode 1) – Pam Beesly takes home the best quote from this iconic episode, proudly stating during her “Dundie” acceptance speech, “I feel God in this Chili’s tonight.” Once again— enough said.
- Stress Relief Part 1 (Season 5, Episode 14) – No spoilers, but a certain character’s heart attack kicks this episode off, with Michael Scott himself going on a mission to help his employees relieve workplace stress (with a series of blunders, of course.) Also known as the “fire drill episode” or the “CPR episode,” this one is sure to make you laugh until you cry.
- The Convict (Season 3, Episode 9) – This episode once again sports a “best of Michael Scott” moment, with an appearance from Prison Mike.
- Murder (Season 6, Episode 10) – There hasn’t been a literal murder in this episode, but a rousing murder-mystery game ensues as the members of the office brace for incoming news from corporate.
'The Office' Christmas Episodes
The Office isn’t just popular for its hilarious day-to-day episodes, but also its Christmas and Halloween episodes. For example, some of the best Christmas episodes include…
- Christmas Party (Season 2, Episode 10) – One of the earlier Christmas episodes, this begins the saga of the party-planning committee (and its endless, hilarious drama.)
- A Benihana Christmas (Season 3, Episode 10) – Michael is bummed after a break-up, so Andy, Dwight and Jim take him out for lunch at Benihana… during the office Christmas party.
- Moroccan Christmas (Season 5, Episode 11) – What begins as a festive, Moroccan-inspired affair ends with Meredith’s hair in flames. Now that’s what we call a Christmas party!
- Classy Christmas (Season 7, Episode 11 and 12) – Another misguided Michael Scott moment, ‘Classy Christmas’ sees Michael trying to impress his former paramour Holly with a fancy Christmas party, to everyone else’s chagrin.
- Dwight Christmas (Season 9, Episode 9) – Whether you’ve been “impish or admirable,” this classic Christmas episode of The Office reminds us all of a good, old-fashioned holiday celebration… if your celebration includes traditional Pennsylvania-German attire and foodstuffs, of course.
- Secret Santa (Season 6, Episode 13) – It’s Michael v. Phyllis in this episode, when Phyllis becomes the office Santa Claus (much to Michael’s annoyance) and Andy, for whatever reason, actually gets Erin the “12 Days of Christmas” as a gift. Yep, he goes there. And yes, Michael throws one of his classic (yet hysterical) tantrums in true, Christmas episode fashion.
- Christmas Wishes (Season 8, Episode 10) – This episode reminds us all why we love Andy (AKA “The Nard Dog”) so much, with his loving (yet misguided) attempt to fulfill everyone in the office’s Christmas wishes.
'The Office' Halloween Episodes
Last but certainly not least, some of the best Halloween episodes of The Office are…
- Halloween (Season 2, Episode 5) – Pam in costume as a cute cat and Dwight decked out as a “Sith Lord”… what more could you ask for, Office fans?
- Employee Transfer (Season 5, Episode 6) – A more somber (yet still riotous) episode, Holly is transferred to Nashua just after Halloween.
- Koi Pond (Season 6, Episode 8) – Ah, the koi pond episode. Did Jim let Michael fall in? Did Jim *push* Michael in? The mystery unravels in this Halloween episode of The Office.
- Costume Contest (Season 7, Episode 6) – It’s Halloween again in the office, and everyone dresses to the nines in an attempt to win the office costume contest (and, even better, the amazing prize Pam has acquired.)
- Spooked (Season 8, Episode 5) – An iconic “Robert California” episode, this one sees Erin attempt to throw an “adult” office Halloween party, which goes awry as Robert California attempts to spook everyone himself with his own tales of terror.
- Here Comes Treble (Season 9, Episode 5) – Another Andy-filled episode, this one sees him (dressed as the iconic George Michael, nonetheless!) perform with his old a cappella pals. Oh, did we mention pumpkin-head Dwight is in this episode, too?
What’s more, Office mega-fans with Peacock Premium (available on X1 and Xfinity Flex at no additional cost!) can also enjoy super-fan episodes that include never-before-seen footage and deleted scenes in extended cuts of the original series (starting with Season 3, with more coming in March). Peacock’s also got playlists to chronicle pranks, best office romances, and office words of wisdom, and The Office Zen – a 24/7 channel devoted to the sights and sounds of the office for anyone working at home.
Whether you’re a regular The Office aficionado or a first-time viewer, you’re sure to enjoy this hilarious, modern-classic comedy, now available to stream on Peacock. Just say “Peacock” or “The Office” into your Xfinity Voice Remote to start watching!