The new Black Experience on Xfinity gives you access to the ultimate in Black storytelling with a one-of-a-kind, industry-endorsed collection of stories that showcase the breadth of Black culture, included with your Xfinity service. Learn more and explore the Black Experience on Xfinity on X1, Flex and Xfinity Stream today!
Black Experience on Xfinity: what it is, how to watch, and more
The Black Experience on Xfinity is a first-of-its-kind collection of Black films, TV shows, news, and more – curated by industry leaders, film critics, and top networks; and endorsed by the African American Film Critics Association.
With the Black Experience on Xfinity, customers can…
- Experience a one-stop collection featuring Black films, TV shows, news, music videos, documentaries, etc., that celebrate Black identity, heritage, and culture.
- Enjoy stories that entertain, educate, and uplift; featuring Black actors, writers, producers, and directors.
- Watch at home on Xfinity X1 and Flex; and on-the-go with the Xfinity Stream app.
- Check out the all-new "Xfinity Originals" - exclusive content by new and up-and-coming Black content creators; available only to Xfinity customers.
From August 2nd until September 5th in the Black Experience, Xfinity is celebrating a Black Business Month with titles such as…
- Boss: The Black Experience in Business (PBS)
- She Did That (Netflix)
- Belle Collective (OWN)
- The Legacy of Black Wall Street (OWN)
- Critter Fixers: Country Vets (Nat Geo)
- Self-Made (Netflix)
- Checked Inn (OWN)
- Chef Boot Camp (Food Network)
- L.A. Hair (Pluto TV)
- Welcome to Sweetie Pie’s (OWN)
- Cutting It in the ATL (Pluto TV)
And much, much more!
Ready to dive in? Say “Black Experience” into your Voice Remote to instantly enjoy the ultimate in Black storytelling, endorsed by the African American Film Critics Association.