Showing deals in Change
The secret’s out!
Get the best price for Unlimited — $30/line per month
Internet and mobile bundles. Your all-in-one plan starts here.
Select the number of lines and check out our new multiline savings
By the Gig
Simple steps to get started
Looking for business service?
5G and millions of secure Xfinity WiFi hotspots
Your phone. Your choice.
Simply bring your own and only pay for data
Choose from the latest
Brands you know and love
Questions? Here are the answers.
With Xfinity Mobile’s Unlimited data option, you know exactly what you’ll pay for data every month. You can get Unlimited on your own for a great price, or you can add lines to take advantage of multiline pricing. Simply add more lines to save more.
Monthly price and phone lines
Your Unlimited monthly data price depends on how many Unlimited phone lines you have on your account.
- One Unlimited Intro line: $45/mo
- Two Unlimited Intro lines: $60/mo ($30/mo per line)
- Three Unlimited Intro lines: $90/mo ($30/mo per line)
- Four Unlimited Intro lines: $120/mo ($30/mo per line)
- Five to ten Unlimited Intro lines: additional $20/mo per line
- One Unlimited Plus line: $55/mo
- Two Unlimited Plus lines: $80/mo ($40/mo per line)
- Three Unlimited Plus lines: $120/mo ($40/mo per line)
- Four Unlimited Plus lines: $160/mo ($40/mo per line)
- Five to ten Unlimited Plus lines: additional $30/mo per line
- One Unlimited Premium line: $65/mo
- Two Unlimited Premium lines: $100/mo ($50/mo per line)
- Three Unlimited Premium lines: $150/mo ($50/mo per line)
- Four Unlimited Premium lines: $200/mo ($50/mo per line)
- Five to ten Unlimited Premium lines: additional $40/mo per line
By the Gig data
With Xfinity Mobile's By the Gig data option, you can choose between three data amounts: 1 GB for $15/mo, 3 GB for $30/mo, and 10 GB for $60/mo. You can use the data amount yourself or share it with others.
- All the By the Gig lines on your account will share your chosen data amount. The lowest you can pay for By the Gig data is $15/mo, which provides 1 GB and covers all your By the Gig lines.
- If you go over your data amount, you'll be charged $15 for each additional GB.
- You’ll be charged by rounding up your data usage to the next GB. So if you go over your chosen 1 GB and you've reached 1.2 GB of usage, you'll be charged $30 instead of $15.
- Any individual line that uses more than 20 GB in a month will have reduced speeds until the end of the bill cycle.*
- In times of congestion, your data may be temporarily slower than other traffic.
- If you're on 5G, you may use data more quickly. You can save data by connecting to one of our 20+ million Xfinity WiFi hotspots nationwide.
Note: There’s a $10 line setup fee per line.
*At this time, C-Band spectrum and Ultra Wideband data use do not contribute towards this 20 GB data usage threshold.
If you exceed the data usage threshold for your data option, your browsing speeds will be reduced to a maximum of 1.5 Mbps download/750 Kbps upload, and you might notice some lag when doing things that require a lot of data, like streaming video. You can still use as much data as you want on any line with an Unlimited data option; only data speeds will vary.
Once the next billing cycle starts, the data counter resets, and your line will be back to full speed. If the slower data is getting you down, connect to WiFi where data is free and doesn't count toward your data usage.
Yes, you can activate your phone today if it’s compatible and has a digital SIM called eSIM. It’s an embedded version of a SIM card that’s already built into your phone. It allows you to activate your phone without a physical SIM card. There’s no shipping or waiting. Simply select to bring your own phone after choosing your data option, and check if your phone’s eSIM compatible.
Not compatible? No problem. We can send you a physical SIM card with free 2-day shipping. You can also pick one up at an Xfinity Store near you.
If you're traveling the world, you can take Xfinity Mobile with you. International roaming is supported for phones in over 200 countries. If traveling in one of the over 200 countries that support international roaming you can talk, text, and use data just like at home.
If you’re already abroad and need assistance, call us for free at +1-720-728-5462.
There are two ways you can pay for calls, texts, and data when you're traveling abroad with Xfinity Mobile.
Global Travel Pass
Add Global Travel Pass to any phone line and pay a flat rate for calls, texts, and data for $10/day per line in over 170 covered countries or $5/day per line in Mexico and Canada only. Global Travel Pass includes 512 MB of LTE data per pass per day, then data is available at 2G speeds. Data used while abroad will count toward your By the Gig or Unlimited data option.
Global Travel Pass does not cover usage on cruise ships or airplanes.
Pay As You Go
You can always pay as you go for each call made, text sent, and MB of data used while abroad. Pay-as-you-go rates vary by country. This is your default international data option — even if you’ve selected Global Travel Pass, you’ll pay as you go in countries where Global Travel Pass isn’t available. Search rates by country.