Looking for something new to watch? With Peacock, the new streaming service from NBCUniversal, you can watch brand-new, exclusive original series and movies. Learn more and stream these shows and movies only on Peacock.
What Peacock Originals can I watch?
No matter what genre you prefer, Peacock Originals have something brand-new and binge-worthy for every viewer to enjoy. The new, original series and movies you can catch on Peacock include:
- Psych 2: Lassie Come Home – For fans of adventurous buddy-comedies, this full-length film follows fan-favorites Shawn (James Roday Rodriguez) and Gus (Dulé Hill) as they attempt to solve a new case in Santa Barbara, California. In an attempt to untangle the mystery surrounding Santa Barbara Police Chief Carlton Lassiter (Timothy Odmundson), the duo finds themselves unwelcome in their old stomping grounds.
- The Capture – A riveting, conspiracy thriller, The Capture looks at a troubling world of heightened surveillance and the extraordinary capabilities of the intelligence services. When soldier Shaun Emery’s (Callum Turner) conviction for a murder in Afghanistan is overturned due to flawed video evidence, he returns to life as a free man with his young daughter. But when damning CCTV footage from a night out in London comes to light, Shaun’s life takes a shocking turn and he must soon fight for his freedom once again. Detective Inspector Rachel Carey (Holliday Grainger) is drafted to investigate Shaun’s case, but she quickly learns that the truth can sometimes be a matter of perspective. The Capture also stars Ron Perlman, Famke Janssen, Ben Miles, Laura Haddock, Lia Williams, Sophia Brown and Paul Ritter.
- Brave New World – Starring Alden Ehrenreich, Jessica Brown Findlay, and Harry Lloyd, Brave New World is based on Aldous Huxley’s groundbreaking novel of the same name that imagines a utopian society that has achieved peace and stability through the prohibition of monogamy, privacy, money, family and history itself. If you’re a fan of sci-fi drama, this one is definitely for you.
- Intelligence – A workplace comedy set in the UK’s Government Communication Headquarters, Intelligence is a tale of a pompous maverick NSA agent (David Schwimmer) who comes over to join the team, enlisting a junior computer analyst (Nick Mohammed) in a power grab that threatens to disrupt the team’s ability to combat cyber-terrorism.
- Lost Speedways with Dale Earnhardt Jr – NASCAR fans, you’re in luck; this new series created and hosted by none other than Dale Earnhardt Jr. takes an exploratory look at great racing cathedrals of the past. Dale Jr. and co-host Matter Dillner tell the stories of forgotten speedways that nature has reclaimed, while racing legends join them throughout the series.
- In Deep with Ryan Lochte – At the 2016 Rio Olympics, Ryan Lochte was at the center of a scandal that has since overshadowed a decorated swimming career that includes 12 Olympic medals. Now a 35-year-old husband and father of two young children, Lochte is hoping for one more chance to make Team USA and prove he's not the same man he was four years ago. Watch his journey play out on In Deep.
Watch these new TV shows and movies only on Peacock
Watch these Peacock Originals (and much more) with Xfinity. Just say “Peacock” into your Xfinity Voice Remote to get started!