Xfinity customers with X1 can find the latest coronavirus news updates, kids’ educational shows, fitness programming, and more. Read on and learn more about what is available on X1.
Coronavirus news updates on X1
To find the latest in coronavirus news on X1, simply say “Coronavirus” or “COVID-19” into your Xfinity Voice Remote. From there, you’ll be able to browse live news, FAQs, and more.
Kids’ educational resources
Looking for programming to keep your kids entertained and engaged? Simply say “Education” into your Xfinity Voice Remote or navigate to the “Kids” menu on Xfinity on Demand.
Peacock now available on Xfinity Flex
Peacock Premium is now available to customers with Xfinity Flex at no additional cost.
Free fitness programs and more
Just say “Fitness” or “Exercise” into your Xfinity Voice Remote to access Fitness Workouts, Gaiam, Grokker, FitFusion, Daily Burn, TouchFit and many more.
More TV and Movie content available to watch on Xfinity includes…
- SHOWTIME® – from 3/20-4/19, all X1 customers can enjoy 30-days of all the series and movies the network has to offer including Billions, Homeland and Shameless. Xfinity Flex customers will be able to watch select originals such as City on A Hill and Kidding.
- EPIX – from 3/20-4/19, customers can enjoy 30 days free of the full EPIX catalog of thousands of movies, along with acclaimed original series including Godfather of Harlem, Pennyworth, War of the Worlds and the highly-anticipated Belgravia, premiering April 12.
- CuriosityStream – from 3/18-5/18, customers can enjoy 60 days free of the top 300 award-winning documentaries and series on science, history, wildlife, adventure, travel and more. Explore your world and beyond with shows including Ancient Earth and The History of Food.
- DOGTV – from 3/20-4/19, the whole family is covered with 30 days free of programs for dogs, as well as dog-related programs for all dog lovers.
- Grokker Yoga Fitness & Wellbeing – from 3/20-4/19, customers can enjoy 30 days free of expert-led video classes in fitness, yoga, meditation and healthy cooking.
- HISTORY Vault – from 3/20-4/19, customers can enjoy 30 days free of a deep offering of classic series, probing documentaries and cutting-edge specials. From series like Modern Marvels to specials about ancient cultures, HISTORY Vault is the one-stop destination for exploring the past, present and future.
- Kids Room – from 3/20-4/19, customers can enjoy 30 days free of a wide selection of popular series filled with vivid stories and beloved characters. Popular children’s series include Bob the Builder, Polly Pocket, and Strawberry Shortcake.
- The Great Courses Signature Collection – from 3/20-4/19, customers can enjoy 30 days free of engaging and educational video lectures from the world’s greatest professors. Hundreds of subjects to learn; from photography to psychology, guitar to genetics, or mindful health to a vast exploration of history.
- The Reading Corner – from 3/20-4/19, customers can enjoy 30 days free of reading videos on themes such as spring, holiday, school and nature. For children up to 10 years old. Stories include Donuts: The Hole Story, This is a Book Full of Monsters, and Beauty and the Beast.
More tips and tricks on X1
If you’re looking for more tips on what to watch, just say “Teach Me More” into your Xfinity Voice Remote. From there, you can access My Account, sign into popular apps like Netflix and Prime Video, and more.