Turn October into Peacock-tober and stream all eight Harry Potter movies, all month long.
What Are the ‘Harry Potter’ Movies?
If you’ve never heard of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, we have a bigger problem on our hands. But, for the uninitiated -- or for those needing a refresher -- check out each of the movies below, then stream them all for free on Peacock starting Oct. 1:
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone – Harry Potter, the son of wizards, is invited to attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets – During their second year at Hogwarts, Harry, Ron & Hermione try to uncover a dark force at school.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban – A dangerous wizard, Sirius Black, has escaped from prison & is believed to be searching for Harry.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire – Wizards from Hogwarts compete to participate in the dangerous international Quidditch finals.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix – With the wizards in peril, the future of magic may depend upon Harry and The Order of the Phoenix.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince – Harry prepares for new dangers, while the Death Eaters wreak havoc, emboldened by Lord Voldemort.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 – Harry and friends go on a mission to destroy the secret to Voldemort's destruction: the Horcruxes.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 – Harry’s adventure concludes with the final battle between “The Boy Who Lived” and Lord Voldemort.
Are the ‘Harry Potter’ Movies Age Appropriate?
You can review Common Sense Media’s guide to the Harry Potter films here.
You may limit the TV shows and movies that your children access by setting up a Parental Control PIN on your Peacock account. To set up this PIN, go to the settings section of your Peacock account page and click on Parental Controls. You can learn more about Parental Controls on Xfinity here.
Whether you’re a life-long HP fan or a budding wizard in the making, you can catch all eight Harry Potter movies for free this October on Peacock, available on X1 and Flex. Just say “Peacock” into your Xfinity Voice Remote to get started!