As most of us continue to work and learn from home, reliable service is more important than ever. Here's how we're making sure your distance learning and working experiences are successful.
- We're proud to participate in the Federal government's temporary Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) to help low-income households stay connected to the Internet. Learn more about the ACP program.
- The engineering team continues to build a smarter, stronger network to keep up with your evolving needs. Read the details here.
- Our digital tools offer personalized, contactless assistance. Download the mobile apps that lets you manage your accounts online.
- We have systems in place to keep you informed when service issues arise. Be sure to update your contact information in My Account to receive important updates.
- We're helping students and their families get the support they need. Learn about our efforts to make education accessible to all.