Stay Connected to What Matters Most
As most of us continue to work and learn from home, reliable service is more important than ever. Here's how we're making sure your distance learning and working experiences are successful.
- We're proud to participate in the Federal government's temporary Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) to help low-income households stay connected to the Internet. Learn more about the ACP program.
- The engineering team continues to build a smarter, stronger network to keep up with your evolving needs. Read the details here.
- Our digital tools offer personalized, contactless assistance. Download the mobile apps that lets you manage your accounts online.
- We have systems in place to keep you informed when service issues arise. Be sure to update your contact information in My Account to receive important updates.
- We're helping students and their families get the support they need. Learn about our efforts to make education accessible to all.
Read below for more on optimizing your home WiFi network, troubleshooting and managing your account online, getting help with virtual meetings, checking for outages and staying safe online.