With the award-winning Xfinity Voice Remote, you can instantly search and control your entertainment. Easily search across your favorite shows, movies, live TV and streaming apps on X1 with only your voice.
Try these voice commands and discover your favorites, faster.
- “October Premieres”
- “What’s my WiFi Password?”
- “Peacock Premium”
- “Surprise me”
- “Free Movies”
- “Ambient Moods”
Check out these voice commands on Xfinity X1 this month:
- “Xfinity Rewards” – Enjoy “In the Heights” on us with Xfinity Rewards! Visit Xfinity Rewards and log in or join now. Claim your movie by October 15th by clicking the “Get this reward” button, then buy “In the Heights” by searching Xfinity on Demand or saying into your Voice Remote. Promotion is applied automatically, and you’ll see the credit on your next bill.
- “Hispanic Heritage Month” – Celebrate Hispanic culture with Xfinity and check out our curated collection of movies, TV shows, music and documentaries. Just say “Latino” into your Voice Remote to start get started.
- Discover more Hispanic culture and entertainment with popular titles like: “Macho: The Hector Camacho Story”, “Like a Boss”, “The Motorcyle Diaries”, “Dora and the Lost City of Gold” and more.
- Try these voice commands to explore even more with Hispanic Heritage Month on Xfinity: “Música”, “Movies en español”, “Telenovelas”, “Películas para niños.
- "Show me football"– Catch all the action live or keep up with scores, schedules, and notifications right on your TV. Just say "NFL" or "Sunday Night Football" into your Voice Remote to start get started.
What's more, you can now explore our new Career Center on our X1 and Flex platforms. Through Career Center, you can now view videos about company culture and types of roles available.
The process is simple and easy:
- Say “Career Center” or “Comcast Jobs” into your Xfinity Voice Remote
- Select Comcast
- Browse featured stories, view content about our culture & values, and explore realistic job preview videos about various types of jobs
- Use the QR code or click the first banner tile to get started with your mobile phone
Check back next month to see what new voice commands you can try with your Voice Remote!