If you can’t get enough superheroes, science fiction, and fantasy, May is the month for you. New movies and shows are flying at you at the speed of light, and you can catch all of the out-of-this world action with X1 and Flex. Better still, the Xfinity Editors loaded our April Showers Bring May Powers collection with even more of the most popular characters in the galaxy.
Check out May’s most POWER-ful movie and show premieres
This month, prepare to be entertained by new and never-before seen forces. Discover all of the abilities coming your way with content including
- Stranger Things (Netflix) – El and the gang face their scariest obstacles yet: a new paranormal threat from the Upside Down, and high school. Plus, just where has Hopper gone? Season four premieres May 27.
- Obi-Wan Kenobi (Disney+) – One of the most beloved Jedi from the Star Wars universe gets a series of his own. Don’t miss Obi-Wan’s epic first battle with Darth Vader—on screen for the very first time. Premieres May 27.
- Firestarter (Peacock) – When a little girl develops the ability to manipulate fire, Zac Efron is a father who will stop at nothing to hide her powers from the government. The rebooted Stephen King movie premieres May 13.
- Moon Knight (Disney+) – The Marvel Cinematic Universe collides with Egyptian mythology, and it’s weird fun. New episodes premiere on Wednesdays.
- The Time Traveler’s Wife (HBO Max) – Relationships are complicated—especially when one of the partners is a time traveler. Don’t miss the rebooted series premiering on May 15.
- Star Trek: Strange New Worlds (Paramount+) – Explores new worlds and boldly go where the franchise hasn’t before with Christopher Pike as captain of the USS Enterprise. Watch the premiere on May 5.
But wait, there’s more!
The fun doesn’t have to end when the credits hit. Check out some of the sub-collections in our April Powers Bring May Showers destination:
- Superheroes we’d call in a pinch – Catch up with Batman, Spider-Man, Wonder Woman and more with the world’s most amazing crime fighters.
- Supervillains who are so scary they’re good – Sometimes, the bad guy is the star of the show. Look no further than in Morbius, Joker, and these other blockbusters.
- If your superpower is saving money, these free shows are for you – Magical franchises like Harry Potter, Fantastic Beasts, and so many more are available to watch at no extra cost.
To get started, just say “May Powers” into your Xfinity Voice Remote.