General Terms and Conditions
The Xfinity Rewards Program ("Program") is a rewards program offered by Comcast Cable Communications Management, LLC ("Xfinity" or “Comcast”) that provides Members certain Rewards. These General Terms and Conditions and any additional terms associated with specific Rewards (collectively, “Terms”) apply to the Program. By participating in the Program, you (“you” or “your”) agree to these Terms.1. Eligibility. To be eligible for the Program you must:
(a) Be a current Xfinity post-pay TV or Internet, or Wireline Voice residential customer with a current and active Xfinity account in good-standing (“Account”);
(b) Be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of one of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia; and
(c) Enroll in the Program by following the procedures under Section 2.
Employees who receive Xfinity courtesy services are not eligible to participate in the Program with respect to the address at which they receive Xfinity courtesy services. Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of Xfinity and its affiliates who are eligible and enroll in the Program may not be eligible for all Rewards. The Program is limited to one (1) Account per customer/household and may not be transferred. If a Member has multiple Accounts, the Account with the Member’s longest Tenure shall be deemed to be the Program Account, but Rewards may be applied to the other Accounts. Customers who only receive Xfinity services through bulk or similar accounts, agreements, or arrangements through which services are paid by a third party, are not eligible to participate in the Program unless such customers have established individually billed Accounts and are purchasing a required service(s) under that Account. Members who redeem certain Rewards may be ineligible to redeem additional identified Rewards within specified periods.
2. Enrollment. To enroll in the Program, you must (1) visit Xfinity.com/Rewards via your web browser or through the Xfinity App, (2) login using your Xfinity credentials and (3) click to enroll in the Program. By clicking to enroll you are accepting the Program Terms. Eligible Xfinity customers who enroll in the Program are referred to herein as “Members” or a “Member”. The Program is for your personal use and may not be used for any business dealings or other commercial purpose.
3. Program Tiers. There are four (4) tiers (“Tier(s)”) of membership in the Program: Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond. Each Tier and Rewards made available for each Tier will correspond to the amount of time a Member’s Account remains continuously active and in good-standing, as determined by Xfinity in its sole discretion (that is your “Tenure”).
(a) As your Tenure increases and you advance Tiers, you will be eligible for more Rewards.
(b) Your initial Tenure will be determined by the date on which you established your current Account with Xfinity.
(c) If all of your eligible Xfinity services are for any reason ended, you will not be eligible to receive Rewards. If you reinstate an eligible service under an Account with the same Xfinity credentials you used to enroll in the Program within 90 days of ending your services, your Tenure status at the time of ending your services shall be reinstated. If you do not so reinstate an eligible service within the 90 day period, you will be automatically removed from the Program. You may not redeem Rewards once you cease to be a Member.
Each Tier will unlock certain benefits for Members to enjoy in the Program. Tier thresholds are solely determined by Xfinity and are subject to change. To view the current Tier thresholds, click Xfinity.com/Rewards
4. Rewards: Rewards may include access to special events, limited-time offers, sweepstakes opportunities, product discounts, and other Rewards as may be established by Xfinity and offered under the Program from time to time. Rewards are referred to in these Terms as “Rewards” or a “Reward”.
Rewards have no cash value (unless required by law) and cannot be sold, resold, returned exchanged, or substituted, except by Xfinity who may in its sole discretion substitute Rewards at any time. Xfinity is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged Rewards. If a Member lists a Reward for sale, or sells a Reward, the Reward may be forfeited and voided. Xfinity is not responsible for any taxes incurred by Members in connection with Rewards. Xfinity may be required to report taxable amounts related to Rewards to appropriate taxing authorities. Some Rewards may only be available to residents of a particular area or state. Rewards are subject to change, alteration, substitution, or termination by Xfinity in its sole discretion at any time.
Unless otherwise stated as part of a Reward, transportation to/from a Reward event will not be included. Rewards event dates, times and seating are determined at Xfinity’s sole discretion and are subject to change. If a Member or their guest(s) cannot attend an event on the specified date, the Reward will be forfeited. Xfinity is not liable for replacing any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets to Rewards events. If any Reward event, or any events in connection with it, do not take place as scheduled, or are cancelled for any reason, including due to Acts of God (such as, but not limited to, fires, explosions, earthquakes, and floods), acts of terrorism, epidemic, pandemic, civic disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster (“Force Majeure Event”), the Reward will not be offered and no substitution or compensation will be provided.
Individuals must be twenty-one (21) years or older to drink alcohol at any Reward event(s). Rewards events and tickets will be available in limited quantities on a first-come, first-served basis while supplies last. Each Rewards event and Rewards ticket will have its own terms that apply. Members and their guest(s) agree to comply with all applicable event and ticket terms, rules and regulations, including, but not limited to, event venue regulations. Xfinity and the applicable venue for the Reward event reserve the right to deny entry to, or remove Members and their guest(s) from the venue if Members or their guest(s) engage in disruptive behavior, with no further compensation or liability of any kind to Members and their guest(s) (as applicable). Participation in the Program, including the use of a ticket and/or attendance at a Reward event and related events constitutes a Member’s permission for Xfinity and its designees to use Members’ and their guests’ name(s), recordings, comments and/or likenesses and photos in advertisements and social media for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation to Members and their guest(s), unless prohibited by law.
Rewards may fall under a number of categories, including, but not limited to, the following:
(a) Surprise and Delight Rewards: Surprise and Delight Rewards are limited to Members as of a certain date and provided without prior notice. Surprise and Delight Rewards may include, but are not limited to, ticket opportunities for certain music, shows, entertainment and sporting events located throughout the United States. Tickets can also include special access to experiences. Each Surprise and Delight Reward will have its own terms that apply.
(b) Offers and Discounts: Rewards may include access to limited time offers and discounts for Xfinity products and services, as well as offers and/or discounts from our third-party partners. Each offer or discount will have its own terms that apply.
(c) Sweepstakes: Rewards may include the opportunity to participate in random drawing sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”). Each Sweepstakes will have its own official rules and will have its own start date, end date, prize(s) and entry conditions.
5. Communications with Xfinity and Privacy: By becoming a Member in the Program, Members agree to receive advertising, marketing materials and other communications from Xfinity related to the Program and will automatically be subscribed to receive Program emails. Members agree that Xfinity may send them transactional messages and information about the Program via email, mail, text or push notifications to their mobile device. If Members do not wish to receive non-transactional communications, Members can request these communications be discontinued by visiting the Xfinity Communications Preference Center at Xfinity.com/Preferences. Changes, Termination and/or Removal From Program: Xfinity may, in its sole discretion, alter, limit, and/or modify, these Terms, its website, Program rules, regulations, Rewards, benefits, eligibility for becoming a Member, and/or any other feature of the Program (including assigning any of its obligations to customers under the Program at any time to another person or entity, without recourse), or may terminate the Program at any time at its sole discretion, with or without notice. It is Members’ responsibility to check and review these Terms from time to time to keep informed of any changes. By joining the Program, Members agree to be bound by all such changed Terms.
If a Member terminates their Account, a Member ends all of their eligible services (subject to the provisions under Section 3), a Member’s Account is no longer considered to be in good-standing, or a Member’s Program participation otherwise terminates, that Member will forfeit any unused Rewards or benefits available. Xfinity may monitor Members’ Program participation and activity for compliance with these Terms. Xfinity may suspend or terminate a Member’s Program participation at any time. Members may lose benefits or the ability to claim new benefits in the Program if their Account status changes, they fail to make payments on their Account, if Xfinity suspects fraudulent activity, the Member sells any Rewards received from the Program, or Xfinity makes changes to the Program.
Xfinity reserves the right to exclude individuals from the Program in its sole but reasonable discretion. In particular, any abuse, manipulation or "gaming" of the Program or these Terms (as determined by Xfinity), failure to follow any terms of the Program, any misrepresentation or any conduct detrimental to the interests of Xfinity not otherwise protected by law may subject Members to Membership revocation or deduction of Tier status obtained through the activities described in this section and may affect eligibility for further participation in the Program. Membership is non-transferable and Membership claims and redemptions must be made by the Member. Except as provided in Section 3, if a Membership is revoked or otherwise cancelled, any Tier status in the applicable Program Account will automatically expire.
7. Limitation of Liability; Releases:
ALL REWARDS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITH NO GUARANTEES. ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED BY COMCAST.
Neither Xfinity nor any ticket venue or Rewards Partner shall have any responsibility or liability whatsoever for any property loss, damage, personal injury, or death, in connection with any Reward provided as part of the Program and/or any person's participation in any Reward event or related events. When a Member claims and/or uses a Reward or otherwise participates in the Program, the Member releases Xfinity, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, all Rewards Partners, and their officers, employees and agents from all claims, actions, causes of actions and damages, including without limitation, claims of personal injury, including death, property damage, and infringement of rights of publicity, arising out of the use of Rewards, or in connection with participation in Rewards events or the Program. Xfinity and Members agree to limit claims against each other for damages or other monetary relief to direct damages only. This limitation and waiver will apply regardless of the theory of liability. This limitation of liability also applies if a Member brings a claim against any Rewards Partner, to the extent Xfinity would be required to indemnify such company against any claims. Members agree that Xfinity is not responsible for problems caused by any Rewards Partner or an event venue, Member, others, or by any Force Majeure Event.
8. These Terms incorporate and supplement the Comcast Agreement for Residential Services, Additional Xfinity Internet & Xfinity Voice Terms, and Comcast Xfinity Customer Privacy Notice, and in the event of a conflict with these Terms, the Comcast Agreement for Residential Services, Additional Xfinity Internet & Xfinity Voice Terms, and Comcast Xfinity Customer Privacy Notice shall control.
Additional Information on the Program: To address any questions regarding the Program, visit Xfinity.com/Rewards