Stored Payment Methods Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. They are an agreement between you and the operating company subsidiary of Comcast Corporation which provides the goods or services to you ("Comcast"). These terms and conditions are in addition to and not in lieu of any other agreements between you and Comcast.
- By storing the checking account, savings account, credit card or debit card information on your ‘Bill and payment preferences’ and subsequently using the checking account, savings account, credit card or debit card for one-time payments (collectively, “Stored Payment Method”) , you authorize Comcast to (a) initiate an automated clearing house (ACH) debit entry(ies) or a debit card payment(s) from the checking or savings account you specify, or (b) charge your specified credit card. The amount(s) and date(s) of any payment(s) will be specified on the payment information screen shown during the payment process.
- If you have any other accounts with Comcast that are linked by your user ID, email address or other user credentials, you understand by storing the Stored Payment Method on your ‘Bill and payment preferences’ on a Comcast account, your Stored Payment Method will appear as a Stored Payment Method on the Comcast linked account. Use of your Stored Payment Method on the linked Comcast account is subject to these terms and conditions.
- You agree not to use your Stored Payment Method for payment testing, rewards scams, theft, fee abuse or any other use that we believe in our sole discretion is a fraudulent or nonpermitted use of your Stored Payment Method.
- You also authorize Comcast to credit your specified bank account or credit card in the appropriate amount for any refunds or other billing adjustments.
- If you select a debit card as your payment source, Comcast may process your payment(s) over the STAR, Pulse, NYCE or ACCEL networks (or another network, other than the primary network brand indicated on your card).
- You agree to be bound by any rules your financial institution requires for ACH debit transactions or that your debit card or credit card issuer requires for debit card or credit card transactions.
- YOU AGREE THAT COMCAST SHALL BEAR NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSSES OF ANY KIND THAT YOU MAY INCUR AS A RESULT OF AN ERRONEOUS STATEMENT OR INVOICE, ANY DELAY IN THE ACTUAL DATE ON WHICH YOUR ACCOUNT IS DEBITED, OR YOUR FAILURE TO PROVIDE ACCURATE AND/OR VALID PAYMENT INFORMATION.
- You agree if your use of the Stored Payment Method is in violation of these terms and conditions, we reserve the right in our sole discretion to:
- limit the type of Stored Payment Method that you may use;
- reject a Stored Payment Method transaction; or
- remove your Stored Payment Method in our sole discretion,
- You agree that Comcast reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Notice of any such change may be given on or with your bill or by other methods, including, but not limited to email.