Stored Payment Methods Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. They are an agreement between you and the operating company subsidiary of Comcast Corporation which provides the goods or services to you ("Comcast"). These terms and conditions are in addition to and not in lieu of any other agreements between you and Comcast.
- By storing the checking account, savings account, credit card or debit card information on your ‘Bill and payment preferences’ and subsequently using the checking account, savings account, credit card or debit card for one-time payments, you authorize Comcast to (a) initiate an automated clearing house (ACH) debit entry(ies) or a debit card payment(s) from the checking or savings account you specify, or (b) charge your specified credit card. The amount(s) and date(s) of any payment(s) will be specified on the payment information screen shown during the payment process.
- You also authorize Comcast to credit your specified bank account or credit card in the appropriate amount for any refunds or other billing adjustments.
- If you select a debit card as your payment source, Comcast may process your payment(s) over the STAR, Pulse, NYCE or ACCEL networks (or another network, other than the primary network brand indicated on your card).
- You agree to be bound by any rules your financial institution requires for ACH debit transactions or that your debit card or credit card issuer requires for debit card or credit card transactions.
- COMCAST SHALL BEAR NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSSES OF ANY KIND THAT YOU MAY INCUR AS A RESULT OF AN ERRONEOUS STATEMENT OR INVOICE, ANY DELAY IN THE ACTUAL DATE ON WHICH YOUR ACCOUNT IS DEBITED, OR YOUR FAILURE TO PROVIDE ACCURATE AND/OR VALID PAYMENT INFORMATION.
- Comcast reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Notice of any such change may be given on or with your bill or by other methods, including, but not limited to email.