1Check the power on your devices
- Make sure your X1 TV box is turned on.
- Make sure your TV is turned on and that it's set to the correct input source.
- Tune to a channel included with your service.
- If you have a home theater system connected, make sure the unit is turned on and set to the correct input source.
2Check the connection of your cables
- The video cables between your TV and X1 TV box should be firmly connected.
- The coaxial cable should be firmly connected to the X1 TV box and wall jack.
- Make sure your HDMI cable is plugged into your TV and the HDMI out port of your X1 TV box.
3Try powering down your TV and X1 TV box
- Turn off your TV and X1 TV box, wait a few seconds, then turn them back on.
- Your X1 TV box should resume playing in 5–20 minutes.
Have an X1 TV box?