- Visit the My Account Automatic Payments and sign in to your account using your Xfinity ID and password.
- Select the payment method you'd like to use for automatic payments.
Note: If available, you can choose a saved payment method from the list.
- Fill out the form with your bank or card information.
Note: If using a card, you'll be asked for the three-digit Card Verification Value (CVV) that appears on the back of your card. (The CVV on American Express-branded cards is four digits and appears on the front of the card.)
- Read and accept the Automatic Payments Terms & Conditions and click Set Up. A confirmation message will appear at the top of the page. You’ll also receive an email enrollment confirmation.
Check If You're Enrolled in Automatic PaymentsYour upcoming and pending payments are shown on the My Account home page, on the Billing page and under the Automatic Payments section of the Settings page. The scheduled payment date, amount to be charged and payment method are shown so you're always aware of upcoming withdrawals from your account.
If it's the day of the scheduled payment or the payment is processing, you'll still see the processing date. Once the payment has processed and the funds have been withdrawn, these pages will show the next scheduled automatic payment date. Payment processing can take up to three business days.
Example of a banner notification you would see on your Billing page:
Your automatic payment also shows as an upcoming payment on the Overview page each month listing the amount, payment method and date.
Turn Automatic Payments OffIf you've already set up automatic payments in My Account and would like to turn them off, follow these instructions:
Note: You cannot turn automatic payments off on the date a payment has begun processing.
- Visit the Automatic Payment section of the My Account website and sign in to your account using your Xfinity ID and password.
- Select Stop Automatic Payments, to the right of your stored payment information.
- Click Turn Off.
- You’ll receive an email confirming your automatic payment cancellation.