A total home security solution
Smart plans, smart choice
Home Security Plan
Home Security Plus Plan
Equipment for every size home
Our Home Systems are tailored to help you choose the security that's right for you. Pay upfront or in no-interest installments that make it easy and affordable.View System Details & Equipment Options
Base Home System
Complete Home System
Ultimate Home System
Peace of mind you need. Control you want.
From anywhere with our Xfinity Home app.
- Arm/disarm and choose the mode you need to stay safe while at home or away
- Set real-time alerts, create schedules, and automate scenes for smart lighting
- Check in live with crystal-clear HD video
- Connect Xfinity Cameras, thermostats, lights, locks, smoke detectors, and more
24/7 pro monitoring, and so much more
- Our award-winning monitoring stations
- Fast response time
- Battery + cellular system backup
- Seamless integration with X1 TV and leading smart home devices
Voice commands on your TV, with Xfinity X1
- Say “Xfinity Home Cameras” to check on the kids without missing your show, plus revisit important recorded moments
- Activate scenes like "Xfinity Home, start my movie scene" to dim the lights
- Say “Xfinity Home, Arm Night” to arm your system before you go to bed
Record now, view later
- View, download, and share videos from anywhere with our Xfinity Home app
- Easily find important moments, with AI that detects people, vehicles, and pets
- 7 days of complete video history from up to 4 cameras is stored in our cloud
Give new life to your old security system
Our pros do the work, so you don't have to
- Guaranteed two-hour appointment windows, even on nights and weekends
- Personal, whole-home assessment
- Customized system recommendations, and a one-on-one Xfinity Home tutorial
Connect more smart equipment anytime
Xfinity Home Licenses: AL: 001484, 001504; AR: 12-030; AZ: ROC 280515, BTR 18287-0; CA: CSLB 974291, ACO 7118; CT: ELC 0189754- C5; DE: FAL-0299, FAC-0293, SSPS 11-123; FL: EF0000921, EF20001002, EF0001095; GA: LVU406303, LVU406264, LVU406190; LVU406354; IL: PACA 127-001503; LA: F1691; MA: SS-001968; MD: 107-1776; ME: LM50017039; MI: 3601206217; MN: TS674412; MS:15018010; NC: 2335-CSA, 29443-SP-FA/LV; NJ: Burglar and Fire Alarm Business Lic. # 34BF00047700; NM: 373379; NY: licensed by the N.Y.S. Department of State 12000305421; OH: LIC# 53-89-1732; OR: CCB 192945; SC: BAC-13497, FAC-13440; TN: ACL 1597, ACL 1604; TX: ACR-1672104,-1818, B16922, B02571; UT: 8226921-6501; VA: 2705145289, DCJS 11-7361; VT: ES-02366; WA: COMCABS892DS; WASHINGTON, DC: ECS 902687, BBL 602512000005; WV: WV049211. Valid 1/1/19. See www.xfinity.com/home-security for current list.
Xfinity Home Refund Policy for Pre-Payments: If you make a pre-payment prior to installation of your Xfinity Home service, such pre-payment will be applied as a credit to charges due on the following month’s bill from Comcast. In the event you cancel your Xfinity Home service, your pre-payment will be applied instead to any other charges due on your bill for Comcast services. You will not receive a cash or credit card refund of your pre-payment. However, if all of your services from Comcast are disconnected, or if Comcast is otherwise required under applicable law to refund the pre-payment, Comcast will, within forty-five (45) days or as otherwise specified by applicable law, return a sum equal to the pre-payments your made (without interest unless otherwise required by law) minus any amounts due on your account (including, without limitation, any amounts owed for any services or for any equipment that is damaged, altered or not returned).
For Prince Georges, Maryland Customers: If we disconnect your service(s) or are otherwise required under applicable law to refund the pre-payment, we shall within thirty (30) days or your next billing cycle, whichever is earlier, return a sum equal to the pre-payments(s) you paid (without interest unless otherwise required by law) minus any amounts due on your account (including without limitation, any amounts owed for the service(s) or for any equipment that is damaged, altered, or not returned). Remote access not available with all smartphones. Standard data charges apply to text alerts. Check with your carrier. Any other equipment not included in offer and taxes extra.
System Takeover is not available in all areas and use of existing equipment is subject to condition and type, as determined by the Technician.
Actual energy savings may vary based on usage and other factors. Visit http://energy.gov/energysaver/energy-saver for details.