Xfinity Flex is a voice-controlled 4K streaming device that puts your favorites in one place—on your TV. If you have Xfinity Flex and want to know more about what it can do, read on and start streaming your favorite movies, series, and more.
What is Xfinity Flex?
Xfinity Flex is the voice-controlled 4K streaming device that’s made for you, and it's included with Xfinity Internet. Now you can search less and watch more with a better way to stream. With Xfinity Flex, you can:
- Get 15,000+ hours of exclusive Originals, hundreds of hit movies and thousands of episodes of iconic TV shows with Peacock Premium included for no additional cost. That’s a $4.99 a month value included at no extra cost to you – no strings attached.
- Brings together top apps and networks including Netflix, Hulu, Prime Video, HBO Max and more.
- Get over 10,000 free shows and movies, including 200 channels, from free apps like Pluto, Xumo and Tubi.
- It’s easier than ever to search across your apps, all in one place with the award-winning Xfinity Voice Remote.
- Easy set up. Just plug in and connect to your Xfinity Internet to start streaming in seconds.
- Access live sports and news through free apps like Cheddar and ESPN3.
The Internet you love just got better, because it streams better, with Xfinity Flex. Start streaming today and enjoy your favorite content in stunning 4K Ultra HD. See what Flex can do and how easy it is to get started in the video below: