Xfinity Flex Xfinity Flex is a voice-controlled 4k Streaming TV box that puts your favorite streaming apps all in one place. If you have Xfinity Flex and want to know more about what it can do, read on and start streaming your favorite movies, series, and more.
What is Xfinity Flex?
Xfinity Flex is a voice-controlled 4k Streaming TV Box, free with Xfinity Internet. Check out all you can do with Flex:
- Brings together top apps and networks including Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, HBO Max, Prime Video, YouTube, discovery+ and more.
- Get 15,000+ hours of exclusive Originals, hundreds of hit movies and thousands of episodes of iconic TV shows with Peacock Premium included for no additional cost. That’s a $4.99 a month value included at no extra cost to you – no strings attached.
- Get over 10,000 free shows and movies, including 200 channels, from free apps like Pluto, Xumo, and Tubi.
- It’s easier than ever to search across your apps, all in one place with the award-winning Xfinity Voice Remote.
- Easy set up. Just plug in and connect to your Xfinity Internet to start streaming in seconds.
The Internet you love just got better, because it streams better, with Xfinity Flex. Start streaming today and enjoy your favorite content in stunning 4K Ultra HD. See what Flex can do and how easy it is to get started in the video below:
Already an Xfinity customer? Enroll in Xfinity Rewards today to explore a mix of special perks and experiences just for being a customer.