Saturday Night Live season 45 starts September 28 at 11:30 PM ET on NBC, with host Woody Harrelson and musical guest Billie Eilish, as well as comedic sketches and other antics from its series regulars (dubbed the “SNL 2019-2020 Company”).
Don’t miss ‘SNL’ 45 this Saturday, with Woody Harrelson and Billie Eilish
Fans of pop-sensation Billie Eilish will want to tune in to season 45’s first episode, as Eilish is slated to perform as the episode’s musical guest. Woody Harrelson will return to host the premiere episode.
Xfinity X1 customers can watch, record, set a reminder or explore more:
- Schedule a reminder on X1 to watch the new episode live as it airs (here’s how).
- Set a recording by saying “Record Saturday Night Live” into your Xfinity Voice Remote.
- Relive your favorite episodes by saying things like “Show me the episode of Saturday Night Live with Woody Harrelson”, or other past hosts or musical guests.
- Download the Xfinity Stream app to watch on the go.
Looking ahead to future episodes, SNL has announced that past cast member and comedic film-star Eddie Murphy will return to the show to host this season’s holiday episode, which airs on Saturday, December 21. Other musical guests this season that have been announced so far include Taylor Swift (October 5) and Camila Cabello (October 12), as well as hosts Phoebe-Waller Bridge (October 5) and David Harbour (October 12).
Here’s how SNL fans can do even more with X1:
- Add SNL episodes to a playlist on X1 (here’s how).
- Catch-up on past seasons by saying “Saturday Night Live” or “SNL” into your Xfinity Voice Remote, or just going right to SNL here.