October is here, and Xfinity has you covered with the latest in entertainment. Read on to learn about the new streaming content available. From hand-picked haunts to scary-good expert collections, these Halloween treats can be found on Xfinity Flex throughout October.
What’s new on Flex
Countdown to Halloween with our ultimate destination for spooky entertainment. This year, we’re introducing the "History of Hauntings" collection, carefully curated content spanning eight decades, covering TV shows, movies, music, and more to fuel your nightmares. There’s something for everyone, with collections including:
- Halloween Moviethon
- TV that Goes Bump in the Night
- Spooky Soundtracks
- Kids Halloween
- Queer Horror
- Black Experience Horror: Thrills and Chills
- Cine de Terror
- Halloween Gaming
- And Life Halloween
For great content that’s already included with your service, there’s also Peacock’s 31 days of scares at no additional cost, and a new Halloween genre on XUMO, including 6 channels of horror tv and movies for bone-chilling content 24/7.
- Movie exclusives - Michael Myers returns in the latest installation of the "Halloween" franchise. "Halloween Kills" is in theaters & streaming exclusively on Peacock starting 10/15/21.
- Favorite Franchises - Peacock has your old favorites including Friday the 13th, the Harry Potter movie series, Chucky, SAW, and A Nightmare on Elm Street.
- New series – If you're looking for something new, there are Peacock original series debuting all month with "One of Us is Lying" on Oct 7, "The Kids Tonight Show" starting Oct 14, and "A Very Tasty Halloween" premiering on Oct. 14.
Just say "Halloween" into your Xfinity Flex Voice Remote to start watching.
Sign in and start watching
For the best Flex experience, make sure you’ve connected and signed into all of your streaming services. Then, you’re ready to dive into the shows, movies, and music you already love from Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, HBO, Amazon Music, Hulu and more, plus Peacock Premium.
Have questions about Flex?
An Xfinity Flex 4K streaming device is included with Xfinity Internet for no additional cost. Learn more about receiving an Xfinity Flex device.
*Not available to current Xfinity TV customers. Requires post-paid subscription to Xfinity Internet, excluding Internet Essentials. Pricing subject to change. Taxes, fees and other applicable charges extra, and subject to change. Limited to 3 devices. 1 device included, additional devices $5/mo. per device. All devices must be returned when service ends. Separate charges apply to On Demand and certain streaming services. Viewing will count against any Comcast data plan. Subscriptions required to access Peacock, Disney+, Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, Spotify, STARZ®, SHOWTIME®, and HBO Max™. Peacock Premium has a $4.99/month value. Call for restrictions and complete details, or visit xfinity.com. © 2021 & TM Lucasfilm. Ltd. © 2021 Comcast. All rights reserved. Individual programs and marks are the property of their respective owners.