July is here, and that means more than just the official start of The Olympics Games— it means tons of new content is coming our way, too! Read on to learn about all the new content you can catch on *Xfinity Flex this month, and beyond!
What’s New on Flex
- Coverage of Team USA and The Olympic Games (On Peacock): trials ongoing, Olympics begin 7/23
- Live Sports: 7/1-7/22 NBA Playoffs/Finals ESPN3, 7/10 UFC 264 Poirier-McGregor 3 (ESPN+)
- PGA Tour featured holes on XUMO: July 3–4: Rocket Mortgage Classic, July 10–11: John Deere Classic, July 24–25: 3M Open
- Peacock Originals & Movies: Boss Baby 2 (Same Day as in Theaters; no additional cost) 7/2, Dr. Death – Peacock Original 7/15, Harry Potter Movies (exclusively streaming on Peacock) – all month long,Fast & Furious, Jaws – all month long, and more!
- Summer Free Previews: Hallmark Movies Now 7/6-7/12, DogTV 7/6 - 7/12, Lifetime Movie Club 7/20-7/26, Craftsy 7/27-8/2
- Netflix: Never Have I Ever S2
- HBO Max Same Day as in Theaters: Space Jam: A New Legacy 7/16
- Disney+ Premieres: Monsters at Work 7/7, Black Widow (Premier Access) 7/9, Jungle Cruise (Premier Access) 7/30
... and so much more!
Sign in and start watching
For the best Flex experience, make sure you’ve connected and signed into all of your streaming services. Then, you’re ready to dive into the shows, movies, and music you already love from Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, HBO, Amazon Music, Hulu and more, plus Peacock Premium.
Have questions about Flex?
An Xfinity Flex 4K streaming device is included with Xfinity Internet for no additional cost. Learn more about receiving an Xfinity Flex device.
*Not available to current Xfinity TV customers. Requires post-paid subscription to Xfinity Internet, excluding Internet Essentials. Pricing subject to change. Taxes, fees and other applicable charges extra, and subject to change. Limited to 3 devices. 1 device included, additional devices $5/mo. per device. All devices must be returned when service ends. Separate charges apply to On Demand and certain streaming services. Viewing will count against any Comcast data plan. Subscriptions required to access Peacock, Disney+, Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, Spotify, STARZ®, SHOWTIME®, and HBO Max™. Peacock Premium has a $4.99/month value. Call for restrictions and complete details, or visit xfinity.com. © 2021 & TM Lucasfilm. Ltd. © 2021 Comcast. All rights reserved. Individual programs and marks are the property of their respective owners.