The New Year is here, and that means more than 2020 *finally* ending— it means tons of new content is coming our way, too! Read on to learn about all the new content you can catch on Xfinity Flex this month, and beyond!
What’s New on Flex
What to Watch This January
- The Office now available on Peacock
- 1/20 Inauguration Coverage (ABC, CBS, Cheddar)
- Live Sports including: College Basketball through January (ESPN3), NBA Regular Season through January (ESPN3), Premier League through January (Peacock), and coming soon: Super Bowl LV (CBS All Access) on 2/7!
- HBO Max same day as theaters titles including: Wonder Woman 1984 (available now) and The Little Things (available on 1/29)
- New movies on XUMO – featuring content like Break Point, London Fields, Picture Day and more, as well as "laugh-a-thon" comedy movies, featuring titles like Life after Beth, White Elephant, Bad Parents, and more.
Coming This February
- All Harry Potter movies will be available on Peacock
- All seasons of Modern Family will be available on Peacock
- Black History Month, including the launch of Xfinity Black Experience: The new Xfinity Black Experience gives you access to the ultimate in Black storytelling. A first-of-its-kind curated destination of Black entertainment, movies, TV shows, news, and much more endorsed by the African American Film Critics Association – included with your service!
- Free Movies Week (2/8-2/14) – more info coming soon!
Sign in and start watching
For the best Flex experience, make sure you’ve connected and signed into all of your streaming services. Then, you’re ready to dive into the shows, movies, and music you already love from Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, HBO, Amazon Music, Hulu and more, plus Peacock Premium.
Have questions about Flex?
An Xfinity Flex 4K streaming device is included with Xfinity Internet for no additional cost. Learn more about receiving an Xfinity Flex device.