What’s the easiest way to enjoy the Big Game on Sunday? Just use your voice. With the X1 voice remote, Xfinity customers can get the latest stats, see who’s at the front door and more. Here are some of our favorite Game Day voice commands to make watching the game even more fun.
If you have X1, our video platform and voice remote, you can:
- Say “Tom Brady vs. Jared Goff,” “The Patriots vs. the Rams,” “Show me Julian Edelman,” or “Show me Rams leaders” to get the latest stats on the competing teams, or to learn more about the players.
- Say “Super Bowl” or “NFL” for all the pre-game news and post-game highlights.
- Get ready for this year’s halftime performance by saying “Show me Maroon Five videos on YouTube” or celebrate a victory by saying “Play ‘We are the Champions’ on Pandora.”
- Prep for the party and find the best snack recipes by saying, “Show me wings recipes on YouTube.”
- Say “X1 Sports app” to track real-time game stats on the same screen as the Big Game without missing a moment of the action.
If you have Xfinity Home, our home security and automation service, you can:
- Show your team pride throughout the house by turning Philips Hue or LIFX lights red and blue by saying, “Xfinity Home, go Patriots!” or yellow and blue by saying, “Xfinity Home, go Rams!”
- Check for pizza deliveries and straggling guests without losing a spot on the couch by saying, “Xfinity Home, show me front door camera.”
Xfinity Internet customers can:
- Share the WiFi password with party guests by saying, “Show me my WiFi password.”
With Xfinity and the X1 Voice Remote, watching the moments that matter most has never been easier.