Celebrate the holidays with Xfinity— simply say the voice commands in quotes into the Xfinity Voice Remote to enjoy the programming requested, view a special collection and much more this holiday season on X1!
- “Happy Holidays” for the ultimate seasonal destination featuring classic holiday TV specials, movies and shows, holiday music, a collection for kids, and more.
- “E.T. Phone Home” to find the classic family movie and unlock a destination of E.T. content including Comcast NBCUniversal’s holiday short story reuniting two of its beloved characters – E.T. and Elliott- in celebration of the holidays; also check out audio Easter eggs from E.T. himself!
- “Yule log” to launch a destination featuring both traditional and popular options such as Yule Dogs and Jazzy Holiday Yules Logs from Kenny G, Yule Logs in 4K (4K content viewing requires a compatible Xfinity X1 device and 4K capable TV).
- “Play holiday music on Pandora”
- “Holiday countdown” to launch an interactive, Christmas holiday-themed programming experience, powered by Zone·TV™ and play games, countdown to Santa coming, and more!
- “The episode of Friends with the holiday armadillo” to watch the classic episode where Ross’s attempts to introduce his son, Ben, to Hanukkah are thwarted by the tyke’s like of all things Christmas.
- Find holiday favorites by quote such as “Every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings” for It’s a Wonderful Life, or “Keep the change ya’ filthy animal!” for Home Alone.
- “Xfinity Camera” to see a livestream of your Xfinity Home camera and monitor for holiday packages without getting up from the couch; last year’s survey commissioned by Comcast and conducted by Wakefield Research, found that nearly one in four people reported being a victim of package theft and nearly half know someone who has had a package stolen.
- “What’s my WiFi password” to quickly and easily share your WiFi password with any and all of your guests.
- “Xfinity Home, deck the halls” and decorative holiday lights whether on the tree or any that are matched will turn on (requires either xFi Internet or Xfinity Home service and connected color emitting lightbulbs, from either LIFX or Philips Hue).
- “Holiday TV” for collection of memorable holiday TV episodes, new and classic holiday specials, every Christmas party at The Office and much more.
- “Best of 2019” for the ultimate list of movies, TV, music and more that defined the year, hand-picked by Xfinity’s editors.
Simply say these commands into your Xfinity Voice Remote to get started. Happy Holidays!