Beginning March 8, Xfinity customers can watch free movies all week long on X1, Flex, and Xfinity Stream. With all the available superhero action, jump-off-your-couch horror, and uplifting family fare, there’s so much to choose from. To help you make the most of all this free film, here’s a list of the best movies to watch for every mood.
To start, check out these blockbuster favorites:
- Dune (HBO)-- Follow along with the story of Paul Atreides as he travels to a dangerous planet and determines the fate of his family, friends, and future. Available 3/10/22.
- Spider-Man: Homecoming (STARZ) —Tom Holland stars as Spider-Man with Tony Stark as his mentor. Watch him grow into his new role as a superhero, all while balancing his daily routine.
Interested in a few titles you may not have heard of before?
- Midsommar (Showtime) --Follow Dani to Sweden as she partakes in the ritualistic Midsommar festival with her boyfriend and friends. This horror is sure to disturb even the spookiest aficionados.
- Zola (Showtime )--Based on a wild true story, Zola is a story of, well, Zola. She’s a waitress from Detroit who goes to Florida for a weekend with a friend—or foe? Tune in to see how this viral Twitter thread turned hit film ends up.
Don’t forget, Xfinity customers can access movies that are already available at no extra charge on Peacock, like:
- All Harry Potter movies (Peacock)
- Bridesmaids (Peacock)
- Stepbrothers (Peacock)
- Bad Boys (Peacock)
There’s even a few film features for kids, such as:
- How to Train Your Dragon (Peacock)
- Suess’ The Lorax (Peacock)
And that’s just the beginning. Free Movies Week features the above titles and so much more from HBO and HBO Max, Peacock, EPIX, STARZ, Showtime (available 3/11-3/14 for Flex customers), Hallmark Movies Now, Lifetime Movie Club, Up, Faith & Family, Dekkoo, Here TV, Revry, Pantaya, AFRO, Aspire TV, Black & Sexy, Cleo TV, Kweli TV, Qwest TV, REVOLT, The Africa Channel, The Impact Network, and TV One.
Ready to watch? Say “Free Movies Week” into your Voice Remote or watch now with the Xfinity Stream app.
And the free film festival doesn’t end on March 14 th ! After the week ends, you can keep watching such free movies as the entire Harry Potter series, Bridesmaids, and much more on Peacock Premium, which is included at no extra cost for Xfinity customers. And there are always even more free films on Tubi and XUMO.
DISCLAIMER: Free Movies Week is available to residential Xfinity TV or Xfinity Flex and Internet customers from 3/8/22 to 3/14/22. Restrictions apply. Not available in all areas. Programming subject to change. Streaming content only available in the U.S. © 2022 Comcast. All rights reserved. All other copyrights and trademarks are the properties of their respective owners. Peacock Premium has a $4.99/mo. value. Activation required to access Peacock.