Say hello to the new AnyRoom® DVR
Now you can share your DVR recordings with any room in the house.
With AnyRoom DVR Service, you’ll get:
- The convenience to start watching a recording in one room and finish it in another.
- The flexibility to watch different recordings on different TVs at the same time.
- HD service on every HDTV in your house.
Now, on any TV in your home that’s networked to your AnyRoom DVR, you can:
- Fast-forward, rewind, pause, skip ahead or skip back when watching any recorded program.
- View a recording in progress.
- Sort and view completed recordings.
How AnyRoom DVR Service Works
AnyRoom DVR Service includes one primary DVR that provides full access to the DVR features of your on-screen guide such as the ability to schedule or delete a recording or control live TV.
The primary DVR is linked to networked set-top boxes in your home that allow you to view completed recordings and those already in progress. Plus fast forward, rewind, pause, skip ahead or skip back while watching your recordings.
Click on the image on the right to watch a tutorial video, or download the Anyroom DVR user guide.
Restrictions apply. Not available in all areas. Call for complete details. Comcast © 2013. All rights reserved.